Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Solar Plexus - The Review

Its Don Jazzy again, with over 50,000 views in 24hours,it's obvious Nigerians are highly optimistic about this artists, i think its an 'ok' performance.13 track album, including the intro and outro....For me this is a 3 star Production and performance from this record.You can share your views and opinions by commenting on this post, am sure don baba j would like to see what we think
I'm a Marvin-Mavins 4/5
      This is the anthem, which The MAVINS killed. The artist proved themselves by sticking to their different genres,making it a real Hip hop/R&B jam.
.
Oma Ga-Tiwa Savage 4/5
       A solo performance by tiwa savage. The love me x3 singer took a different path on this one, with flows that reminds us of Terry g's Freestyle, this song is definitely going to make 9ja dance.

YOLO (You Only Live Once)-Dr Sid 4/5
      I predict a hit from this 9ja party anthem. With its celebratory rhythm, Dr Sid should expect a street banger from this song.

See me Ri-Wande Coal 2/5
       I figured wande was attacking haters in this track. However, It's still a happy song.

Take Banana-D'Prince 2/5
      I really don't get this song,if you do,halla @ me.

CPR-Dr Sid 5/5
      My favorite song in the album, Up tempo beats that makes you want to dance. Another amazing thing about this song is the fact that as up tempo as it is, it can also be a song to wallow in(depending on the volume though). It could sell anywhere in the world. For me, this is a 5 star performance from Dr Sid.

Forever-Wande Coal 3/5
     A typical wande jam, for the ladies.

Why You Over There-D'Prince 3/5
     Simply a catchy stupid song. At first, I though DMX came back on this song but when i heard the Y***h part, I knew it was 9ja accent.


Chocolate-Dr Sid 2/5
     Lots of rhymes, tiring but good.

Pretty Girls-Wande Coal 3/5
     I Like.

Amarachi-D'Prince 3/5
     I know one place this song will trend, Beer parlours in 9ja

No comments:

Post a Comment